Day One – Sleep Assessment and Management Foundation course
This event provides evidence-based information, insight and tools which will deepen knowledge and understanding of this often neglected area of clinical practice. The training has relevance and impact across clinical groups.
Led by engaging Sleep Psychologist Dr David Lee.
The programme includes:
- Introduction to and purpose of sleep
- Sleep problems in long term health conditions, chronic pain, depression, anxiety and other co-morbities
- Types of insomnia – how to recognise and classify sleep problems
- Non-pharmacological treatments and approaches
- Recognising and assessing issues with sleep
- Impact of good sleep practices